BabyFetus Ticker

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

31 Weeks

How time has flown! We finally found a place to live--this cute duplex in Tacoma. It's next to a middle school that has a track where I take my walks. It also has a fireplace! Way cool, huh? John and I have enjoyed building it into a home. The baby room is almost set up...I bought a crib and bookcase but I didn't realize the crib is a drop side. It is, though, made from a high quality wood with metal sliders and no plastic parts (which are the ones that created the recall and banning issues), so I really just have to decide if I want it. I can also not use the drop side and put the other side against the wall. The baby room is inspired by giraffes and lots of fun color (pink, light blue, teal, orange, green).

Symptoms: TIRED! Fatigue has set in and right now she likes to jam her bum and legs into my ribs...no big deal. And super weird dreams with frequent trips to the bathroom at night...all normal stuff. I went to the ENT and found out that it is not a nasal polyp but some other big scientificy word. But basically it will not go away at least until after I'm pregnant and if not then I have to get surgery to get it removed. JOOOOYYY!! But I found out that if I wear a nose expander thingy and a Breathe Right strip on my nose then I can at least breath through my nose for most of the night.

Cravings/Aversions: I LOVE SUGAR!!! But I try to limit myself..haha..as I'm eating snickerdoodles hot out of the oven right now. But John and I have found some good meals to get much needed protein in my diet. I normally gag down eggs but have found egg mcmuffins to be delicious. Also, a rice, bean, and kale dish that was super good. Last night, we made cauliflower pizza crust pizza. It was not that bad. The key to the crust is to make sure you ring out all the water in a cloth napkin or towel. I like being able to make my own food and use the kitchen again!

Best Moment(s) of the Week: Getting settled!!

Our Little Caterpie is the size of a pineapple (which I will be able to eat fresh pineapple IN Hawaii in just 18 days!)
  • She's going through major brain and nerve development.
  • Eye development, too. Her irises now react to light!
  • All five of her senses are in working order.
Baby bump pic to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment