BabyFetus Ticker

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Week 14

Symptoms: Thankfully nausea and vomiting has subsided a bit. I had a cold all week due to traveling so that made the week miserable. I was so grateful to have Monday off because we arrived back home from Disneyland Monday morning at 5am. I slept ALL day and it was like heaven! Moments of sadness for no particular reason crept up on me this week and I had a desire to weep but no tears came.

Cravings/Aversions: John made hootenanny pancakes and I still cannot stand the sight and smell of them. During a cold-induced daze hopped up on NyQuil I expressed the strong desire for Costa Vida but then fell asleep almost immediately after. I suppressed that craving by going on Friday, but I was mostly emotionally eating because it was a hard day for me.

Best Moment(s) of the Week: Well it happened today which is technically a part of week 15 but I'll count it. It's been a wonderful Conference and Easter weekend. Besides missing family, I rather enjoyed not doing much but listening to prophets and church leaders bear testimony of our Savior, Jesus Christ. My absolute favorite talk was by Elder Rafael E Pino of the Seventy. His talk was mainly about keeping an eternal perspective. One of my favorite quotes was, “The Lord knows where each piece belongs so that it fits into the plan.” -Rafael E Pino. This was one of my favorite talks that really spoke to me the moment I started feeling discouraged about so many changes happening in my life right now. For exactly a year now the Lord has led us to move to Washington, he has led John to a job where making that change will be easier, and he has recently granted us the opportunity and gift of parenthood. Big changes but every piece will fit perfectly into God's plan for us.

Our Little Caterpie is the size of a big lemon

  • He or she probably sucking their thumb and wiggling their toes in there!
  • Their kidneys are making urine, and their liver and spleen are doing their jobs, too.
  • And he or she's growing lanugo, a thin, peach-fuzz-like hair, all over his body — it will help them keep warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment