BabyFetus Ticker

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Week 11

Symptoms: Mood swings and I am sure my husband would agree to this--I am Mrs. Crankybutt. I know there are mothers-to-be out there that have it way worse than I do and I count my blessings but I am so cranky all the time because I hate feeling like crap. I have personal space issues, too. Sure there are moments of happiness and laughs where I want to cuddle with my husband but...then 5 minutes later everything changes. This is the week of throwing up--a total of 3 times. Yippeeeeee...but I've heard that's a good sign because everything is going as it should. It's hard to stay motivated and moving but it does make me feel better for a brief period.

Cravings/Aversions: fruits, Arby's (are roast beef sandwiches ok??? I hope so.......), bagels with cream cheese, Pop Tarts which I later regretted. We had chopped onions in the fridge and they stunk up the entire fridge...I didn't last long after that smelling that..I can finally drink more water but it has to be cold through a straw...sure that creates more burping but I am finally getting some much needed fluids

Best Moment(s) of the Week: Having Friday off. I took a sick day on an inservice day...good thing, too! I really did feel sick all day and slept from 10am-3pm. 
There is a brother in my ward, Eric Wenstrom, who conducts the Teton Chamber Orchestra and he invited me to play with them this weekend with LDS pianist William Joseph. It was a great concert filled with fun music and great musicians. I enjoyed meeting new people and playing in a more relaxed atmosphere. The concert was amazing, too, although I was trying not to throw up during the whole thing. 

Our Littler Caterpie is the size of a lime or about 1.6 inches
  • Our little baby is moving a lot even though I can't feel it
  • His or her skin is actually see-through
  • No more webbed fingers and toes (I can't wait to touch and kiss those little fingers and toes)
  • Tooth buds, hair follicles, and nail beds are forming 


No comments:

Post a Comment